In order to fulfill today’s data protection provisions and legal requirements for your website, simply use the data protection tools provided by immoprofessional.
- The complete data privacy statements according to German law are already integrated into your website as templates, and can be changed or adjusted at any time.
- If you use the “Share” functions from Facebook, Google+, Twitter, XING or WhatsApp, buttons are integrated that protect your privacy and are permitted according to the GDPR („Shariff“).
- The GDPR provides that all personal data must be transferred with encryption. You are on the safe side with immoprofessional’s estate agent software; websites are SSL-encrypted, free of charge and fully automatic.
- A cancellation policy including a cancellation form is also integrated into your website as a PDF template.
- Your newsletter and object dispatch options are legally compliant according to the GDPR ("Double-Opt-in").
- A template with a link to the EU dispute resolution platform is provided in your “Site Notice” area.
- The email dispatch with the PDF attachment function allows your customers to confirm the data privacy statement, GTCs, cancellation policy, immediate orders and contact initiation by phone or by email.
We cannot guarantee legal certainty for the use of templates or links. All information without guarantee, errors excepted.
Please understand that we as a company cannot provide any binding legal advice.